Havan is a sacred purification ritual that is performed in households as well as work places and shops by chanting mantras and worshipping different Gods and Goddesses. There is a hallowed fire in the center and the priest and family members sit around it. It is a part of the ritual of a Havan or Homa to invoke the Divine by paying offerings to the Fire God -- Agni.
People offer sacred puja items like lotus seeds, fruits, flowers, sandal chips, honey, ghee, exotic herbs and more to the Havana Kund (sacrificial fire). You can organize a Havan at your home, office or at a Temple. There are different benefits of performing Havan.
- It brings success and prosperity your way.
- It eliminates all kinds of hardships from the path you are on towards achieving success.
- The positive vibrations from the Havan also help you curb losses in business.
- Brings financial stability and growth in life.
- Helps you recover from serious illnesses and improve academically.
Pandit Abhishek Acharya a Hindu priest performs worship services, serve a Hindu community's worship service needs. You can book A Pandit, Puja Booking, We perform various pujas, rituals and all kind of hindu religious services Please call or email us to set up an appointment for your service needs, Our priest will be available to perform religious services for families in their homes, Priest Service in India.
We perform various Pujas. Hindu Rituals and all Kind of Hindu Religious Services for all the occasions, including but not limited to Marriages, Satya Narayana Vrata, Griha Pravesham etc. Pooja Services can be provided at your Home, & Business and Online. Our ambition is to Provide Excellent Religious Services for all parts of life To our Devotees.
A Havan is also known as a Hom, Homan, Yagya or Agnihotra. Havan is a Sanskrit word and it means a ritual wherein the devotees make offerings to the Fire as a primary/core action. The Fire is considered to be Holy, Sacred and sacrosanct. The Fire is a symbol of divine presence. A Havan forms part of practically all Hindu Sanskaars. Common types of Havan include Aayushya Havan, Mrityunjaya Havan, Dhanwantri Havan, Ganesh Havan, Navagraha Havan, Vastu Havan etc. The fire is lit in a centre and devotees make offerings along with chanting the mantras specific to the objective for which the Havan has been organised. It is done either to please a certain deity or done with some other objective in mind.
A Havan Mantra has multiple benefits. The benefits are divine as well as scientific. A Havan helps to:
- Prevent infectious diseases.
- Gain peace of mind.
- Purify the atmosphere (scientifically and otherwise).
- Achieve the objective we are aiming at.
- Offer our prayers to our beloved deities.
- Convert negative energies into positive ones.
- Ensure good health.
- Akhand Ramayana Paath & Havan (à¤…à¤–à¤‚à¤¡ à¤°à¤¾à¤®à¤¾à¤¯à¤£ à¤ªà¤¾à¤ )
- Ayush Poojan & Havan (à¤†à¤¯à¥à¤· à¤ªà¥‚à¤œà¤¨ )
- Batuk Bhairav â€‹â€‹Poojan & Havan (à¤¬à¤Ÿà¥à¤• à¤à¥ˆà¤°à¤µ à¤ªà¥‚à¤œà¤¨)
- Bhoomi Poojan & Havan (à¤à¥‚à¤®à¤¿ à¤ªà¥‚à¤œà¤¨)
- Dhanvantari Pooja & Havan (à¤§à¤¨à¥à¤µà¤¨à¥à¤¤à¤°à¤¿ à¤¹à¤µà¤¨)
- Durga Paath Haven Poojan (à¤¦à¥à¤°à¥à¤—à¤¾ à¤ªà¤¾à¤ à¤¹à¤µà¤¨ à¤ªà¥‚à¤œà¤¨)
- Gand mool nakshatra Pooja & Havan (à¤—à¤‚à¤¦ à¤®à¥‚à¤² à¤¨à¤•à¥à¤·à¤¤à¥à¤° à¤ªà¥‚à¤œà¤¾)
- Grah parvesh Pooja & Havan (à¤—à¥ƒà¤¹ à¤ªà¥à¤°à¤µà¥‡à¤¶ à¤ªà¥‚à¤œà¤¾)
- Hanumat Raksha Kavach Poojan (à¤¹à¤¨à¥à¤®à¤¤ à¤°à¤•à¥à¤·à¤¾ à¤•à¤µà¤š à¤ªà¥‚à¤œà¤¨)
- Kaal Sarp Yog Poojan & Havan (à¤•à¤¾à¤² à¤¸à¤°à¥à¤ª à¤¯à¥‹à¤— à¤ªà¥‚à¤œà¤¨)
- Kuber Pooja & Havan (à¤•à¥à¤¬à¥‡à¤° à¤ªà¥‚à¤œà¤¾)
- Lakshmi kuber Pooja & Havan (à¤²à¤•à¥à¤·à¥à¤®à¥€ à¤•à¥à¤¬à¥‡à¤° à¤¹à¤µà¤¨)
- Lakshmi narsingh Pooja & Havan (à¤²à¤•à¥à¤·à¥à¤®à¥€ à¤¨à¤°à¤¸à¤¿à¤‚à¤¹ à¤¹à¤µà¤¨)
- Laxmi Poojan (à¤²à¤•à¥à¤·à¥à¤®à¥€ à¤ªà¥‚à¤œà¤¨)
- Mahalaxmi Yantra Poojan (à¤®à¤¹à¤¾à¤²à¤•à¥à¤·à¥à¤®à¥€ à¤¯à¤‚à¤¤à¥à¤° à¤ªà¥‚à¤œà¤¨)
- Mahatunjay Jaap Pooja & Havan (à¤®à¤¹à¤¾ à¤®à¥ƒà¤¤à¥à¤¯à¥à¤‚à¤œà¤¯ à¤œà¤¾à¤ª)
- Mangal Dosh Shanti Poojan (à¤®à¤‚à¤—à¤² à¤¦à¥‹à¤· à¤¶à¤¾à¤‚à¤¤à¤¿ à¤ªà¥‚à¤œà¤¨ )
- Namkaran Pooja & Havan (à¤¨à¤¾à¤®à¤•à¤°à¤£ à¤ªà¥‚à¤œà¤¾)
- Nav Chandi Durga Pooja & Havan (à¤¨à¤µ à¤šà¤‚à¤¡à¥€ à¤¦à¥à¤°à¥à¤—à¤¾ à¤¹à¤µà¤¨)
- Navagrah Poojan Jaap (à¤¨à¤µà¤—à¥à¤°à¤¹ à¤ªà¥‚à¤œà¤¨ à¤œà¤¾à¤ª)
- Navagrah Shaanti Pooja & Havan(à¤¨à¤µà¤—à¥à¤°à¤¹ à¤¶à¤¾à¤‚à¤¤à¤¿ à¤ªà¥‚à¤œà¤¾)
- Pitr Shanti Poojan & Havans (à¤ªà¤¿à¤¤à¥ƒ à¤¶à¤¾à¤‚à¤¤à¤¿ à¤ªà¥‚à¤œà¤¨)
- Rudra Abhishek Paath & Havan (à¤°à¥‚à¤¦à¥à¤° à¤…à¤à¤¿à¤·à¥‡à¤• à¤ªà¤¾à¤ )
- Santan Gopal Poojan havan (à¤¸à¤‚à¤¤à¤¾à¤¨ à¤—à¥‹à¤ªà¤¾à¤² à¤ªà¥‚à¤œà¤¨ à¤¹à¤µà¤¨ )
- Sarswati Pooja & Havan (à¤¸à¤°à¤¸à¥à¤µà¤¤à¥€ à¤¹à¤µà¤¨)
- Sataya narayan Pooja & Havan (à¤¸à¤¤à¥à¤¯ à¤¨à¤¾à¤°à¤¾à¤¯à¤£ à¤ªà¥‚à¤œà¤¾)
- Shree Ganpati Havan Poojan (à¤¶à¥à¤°à¥€ à¤—à¤£à¤ªà¤¤à¤¿ à¤¹à¤µà¤¨ à¤ªà¥‚à¤œà¤¨)
- Sudarshan havan (à¤¸à¥à¤¦à¤°à¥à¤¶à¤¨ à¤¹à¤µà¤¨)
- Vaastu Poojan & Havan (à¤µà¤¾à¤¸à¥à¤¤à¥ à¤ªà¥‚à¤œà¤¨ à¤¹à¤µà¤¨ à¤œà¤¾à¤ª)
- Vishvakarma Pooja & Havan (à¤µà¤¿à¤¶à¥à¤µà¤•à¤°à¥à¤®à¤¾ à¤ªà¥‚à¤œà¤¾)
- Vivah sanskar Pooja & Havan (à¤µà¤¿à¤µà¤¾à¤¹ à¤¸à¤‚à¤¸à¥à¤•à¤¾à¤° à¤ªà¥‚à¤œà¤¾)
- Vrat Poojan Katha (à¤µà¥à¤°à¤¤ à¤ªà¥‚à¤œà¤¨ à¤•à¤¥à¤¾)
- Vyapar opening Pooja & Havan (à¤µà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤ªà¤° à¤µà¥ƒà¤¦à¥à¤§à¤¿ à¤ªà¥‚à¤œà¤¾ )
- Yagopavit Pooja & Havan (à¤¯à¤œà¥à¤žà¥‹à¤ªà¤µà¥€à¤¤ à¤ªà¥‚à¤œà¤¾)